May 25, 2013

"Enchanted Glen"

Do You Believe in Fairies?



With summer upon us I got tired of painting the same things and decided to create a Fairy Garden. I call it "Enchanted Glen" after the two Fairy booklets I wrote.
Just in time for my painting came some new products from DecoArt so I used them and loved them!

Sometimes it is so much fun to paint something entirely out of the box!

For the houses I used the new Americana Multi-surface Satin paint. It is really nice to work with! I love how it covers and the creamy feel of it!

What I loved most was that I could use it on all the things I was painting! It has superior adhesion on all surfaces! So far I have used it on the ceramic houses, wood doors and houses, Terra cotta pots in my fairy garden.
I am now working on lots of tiny pots made out of tin and it goes on smooth without a primer!

This is a premium multi-surface satin paint, and is the most technically advanced craft paint available!
Here are some photos of my tiny garden.

The rock covered houses are covered with real tiny rocks.....I used a glue gun for that and now I have some very sore fingers.....that glue is HOT!











No comments:

New Free Pattern Blog

New Free Pattern Blog
Sharon Teal Coray has a new blog offering free patterns! Updated often! Check it out!